Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Reason for a King Size Bed...

This is what our little boys enjoy doing once Mama and Daddy have gotten up! I'm afraid this is what it is going to look like in about a year with Mama and Daddy in the bed as well! While I'm happy to have boys who love their Mama and Dada, I'm not sure I ever imagined they would both be in our beds with us! Well I guess that is the reason for the great deal we got on our new king sized bed over the summer.

I love catching him smiling in his sleep! He's probably dreaming about how comfy the bed feels compared to a pack-n-play! :)

"How sweet!"

I am grateful to have a little guy that wakes up each morning and tells me, "Mama it's day!" If I could only bring myself to wake up so happy and energetic!

No comments: