Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Baby Peyton Isaac Arrives!!

This was the last family of three picture! It was taken the night before my C-section.

What a proud big brother!!! Hunter LOVES his baby brother so much!! I look forward to them growing up together!

My boys!! I love them so much!!

A quick picture after his bath!

The four cousins!! What a great pic!

Hunter getting to hold his baby brother!

Look how big that pacifier is compared to him!

A family picture before we headed home to our new house in Seneca. We are so excited about our new house, but we are really going to miss Aunt Amy!! Thanks Amy for letting us stay with you over the last 8 1/2 months!!! Your buddyroo is really going to miss you!!! You will have to come visit often!

Going home...Oh my he is so tiny in that carseat! As Aunt Amy says....our little "peanut!"

Below are some pictures that Daddy took of Peyton when he was not even a week old! It is great to have a husband who is a photographer!


Cute little feet!

Our first family picture at our new house!! I can't believe how dark/jaundice Peyton looks compared to the rest of our family. Oh well in a couple of weeks, he will look like he belongs to us! :)
What a proud big brother!!! Peyton is one lucky little guy to have Hunter as his big brother!

Our boys!! Love them!!

How sweet!!!
Hunter really enjoyed taking this picture!! He laughs at it every time he sees it!

Mimi and her grandsons!

What a great picture of Peyton and Mimi!

My favorite pic that Daddy took of Peyton by himself! Crazy thing is that hat was crocheted for me when I was a little baby!

He is soooo little (7lbs 4oz) compared to what Hunter weighed (9lbs 1oz)!

Getting ready for football season!

I personally think this could be in a baby magazine! :) I am a little biased though!

We did a picture like this of Hunter when he was little. I hope to get them both together and make a cute collage! Thanks to Aunt Amy, Peyton and Hunter have matching Clemson monogrammed blankets!

"DOG GONE CUTE!" Just like in the womb and every ultrasound, he likes to keep his hands up by his face!

Daddy and his two sons hang out at home while watching Toy Story!

Hunter wanted his picture taken holding Peyton before he went to Fort Mill with Mimi and Pop for a few days. He is such a good brother!! He is really going to miss Peyton while he is gone and I'm sure Peyton will not understand why everything is so quiet and he is not being rubbed all over by Hunter!
What a cute pic!!

One of Peyton's favorite spots to hang out!

Two weeks old!! Wow!! He is growing like crazy!! What a blessing we have been given. Peyton is such a great baby and I look forward to all of the adventures ahead!

No comments: