Tuesday, October 14, 2008

SAY WHAT????????

Well I guess Mama will post this if she has to! :) Last night we were sitting around the table for dinner and we were each trying to get Hunter to say..."Dada" or "Mama" and then he began to move his mouth. We then thought he either had something in his mouth he was chewing or he was trying to say something. Sure enough about a minute later, he just burst out...uhhhhhhh dadadadadadadadadadadadadada and said it over and over. Of course we didn't believe it and thought we were hearing things but then he kept saying it and sure enough...we do believe it is "Dada". So we ran to get the video camera and so hopefully before too long I'll figure out how to get part of it on here. And what have I been doing all day now...."Say Mamamamama" but nothing yet. I'm sure you all will know as soon as it happens!

1 comment:

Tami said...

It is so exciting when they say their first words. Unfortunately it seems to always be dada. Only because the sound is easier to make than mama. Your blog is cute. I added you to my favorites and my blogroll.