While I do have not have a picture to post, April 15th, was Michael and I's 5 year anniversary! We actually did try to take a picture of us with Michael holding the cell phone out in front of us, but after finding out after 7 pictures that we just couldn't get a good picture with the restaurant and us in it, we gave up.
Thanks to Mimi and Pop, we were able to celebrate on Saturday, the 16th. When we left the house, we thought we were heading to Anderson to Red Lobster or Texas Roadhouse, but we decided to try something neither Michael nor I had tried in Clemson - Calhoun Corners! We were a little nervous we were under dressed but it ended up being a great evening. The food was soooo good and it felt so nice to be able to go out on a date that didn't involve taking pictures at a wedding!
In some ways it seems like 5 years has past by fast, but in other ways it seems like I have known Michael my whole life (I guess dating for 7 years probably contributes to that)! God has truly blessed me with a wonderful husband, bestfriend, and Dada! I look forward to seeing what God has in store for us in the future! Happy Anniversary Michael! I love you!
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment