Friday, May 22, 2009

Friends Come Over for Lunch!

I guess I would consider this Hunter's first official playdate with friends. I say this because this was one of the first times he actually interacted and played with his friends. This is a picture of all three boys - Sam, Hunter, and Troy. Troy decided he would rather play than cheese it for the camera! :)

Sam decided a few times, it might be easier to just take his toys away from Troy and Hunter to another part of the house so he could actually play with it and not be attacked by the other two! I don't blame him!

They look like they are up to something!

I'm so glad Mrs. Rebecca, Sam, and Troy all came over for lunch and to play. We had a great time and we'll have to do it more often now that Hunter will actually interact and play with others!

No comments: