Happy Mother's Day to Mama! Although we didn't go to church because Hunter had been so sick the few days before, we still had a great day! We were just thankful Hunter was finally feeling better. He had been so pitiful with his high fever, ear infection, and Roseola. We were glad he was actually wanting to get down and play and visit on Mother's Day!
We met Aunt Amy, Mimi, and Pops in Greenville to celebrate Mother's Day together. We had a great lunch, rested and played some, and then headed out for a stroll in Falls Park. It was such a pretty day! These are a few pictures from our trip to Falls Park.
I was a little worried as we walked across the suspension bridge above the waterfall, but it was beautiful!
Daddy and Hunter went down to the edge of the water to get a closer looks at the ducks that were swimming nearby. We'll have to take another trip to the Falls sometime when Hunter is feeling 100%. What a great Mother's Day! How fortunate I am to have the family I do!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment