Happy Birthday to Me (Mama!) What a great way to celebrate my birthday! Hunter told Dada that he wanted to get me Chickfila for breakfast and that was going to be his gift because he knows how much I like Chickfila...which he is right! So I got to sleep in while the boys went to Chickfila and got us breakfast. Then during breakfast, my boys walked in singing Happy Birthday and had a great cake for me...a Little Debbie Christmas Tree cake! Yummy! It was sooo cute and they were so proud! Thank you boys for making my day. I also got to enjoy a little shopping at Old Navy with my gift card they gave me! Later that evening I got even another surprise...a night out on the town with my hubby to my favorite expensive place to eat...Calhoun Corners in Clemson. It was soo delicious and what a great surprise! Thanks for a great day!
That weekend we then celebrated both Mama and Dada's birthdays again. Aunt Amy and Uncle Chad, brough a Clemson cookie cake that had Happy Birthday on it to the tailgate before the Clemson game. It was sooo yummy! Then Amy and Chad so nicely babysat for Michael and I to go to the football game! What another fun day!
This football game was also the Homecoming game, so we got to walk around and enjoy all of the floats before heading to the game.
No comments:
Post a Comment