Monday, January 28, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday Peyton!

Happy Birthday morning Peyton!  I can't believe you are two!!!
 
Our pretty much all of the time HAPPY boy!
 
He got a Clemson hat, Clemson frisbee, and tiger backpack with his name on it here the morning of his birthday!
 
During the day, he got to go to his favorite place...3 SPOONS!!!  Yummy yummy!
 
We didn't really do too big of a thing this year for Peyton's party because we were going to do some smaller things with each side of our families so we kind of just had a little friend party at the pool in our neighborhood.  It was fun and I know Peyton had a great time!
 
The birthday boy in front of the pool before his party!  What a big boy!
 
I did a few decorations but not too many.  As favors, we gave each kid their own pool noodle with the note attached to it.  Then I had various food and items set up under a tent all themed around a pool party. 
 
My boys waiting on our friends to arrive!
 
The birthday boy swimming with his goggles!
 
Having fun with our friends!
 
I had found these cute "watermelon" rice krispy treats on the pinterest and thought they would go great with the theme.  I will have to remember these again.  They were a hit and turned out cute I thought. 
 
I had also seen these on pinterest....cake pops in the shapes of crabs and aquariums.  They actually turned out pretty good except it was so hot outside that they began to melt and fall down the sticks!  Oh well I'll remember next time to stick to cake pops with indoor parties.  They were good though!
Peyton enjoyed being sung Happy Birthday to and getting to blow out his candles.
 
 
 These next few pictures are cute ones of him with his friends and him thanking them for coming and for their gifts.  We had a great time celebrating Peyton's two years and getting to spend time with our friends!
 Peyton and Ellison
 
 
Peyton with Cai and Caleb
 
  Peyton and his Bec Bec
 
  Hunter and Peyton really had a great time with Deacon since this was the last week he was living in Seneca.  We really miss him and his family but were glad that they were able to come to Peyton's party before they moved away!
 
We had a great day and I know that everyone in our family enjoyed getting to party and eat and spend time with friends.  We are very blessed!

No comments: